Childcare available on School Holidays, Teacher Planning Days, Winter Break and Spring Break.
All of our School-age Childcare sites offer School’s Out Camps on most non-school days! Participants enjoy fun and safe activities, so that you may work without worry, even when school is out. Hours, prices, and activities vary by location, and current Afterschool students receive priority registration.
YMCA Richard C. Geisinger, Sr. Branch – 1700 SE Monterey Road, Stuart, FL 34996
School’s Out Camp at the Stuart Branch is packed full of awesome activities, including field trips, swimming, arts & crafts, academic enrichment, games, sports, and much more. School’s Out Camp operates on most MCSD non-school days from 7am until 6pm. Drop-off and pick-up at the Camp Office (just to the left of the Front Desk). Specific details (activities, trips, etc.) will be emailed prior to the start of each camp day.
Single-day camps: $27 with YMCA Family membership; $33 non-members
Week-long camps (Winter Break, Spring Break): $135 with YMCA Family membership; $165 non-members
- 9/26/22 (Rosh Hashanah)
- 10/5/22 (Yom Kippur)
- 11/23/22 (Wednesday before Thanksgiving)
- 12/19/22 – 12/23/23 (Winter Break Week 1)
- 12/26/22 – 12/30/23 (Winter Break Week 2)
- 1/2/23 (Teacher Work Day)
- 1/16/23 (MLK Day)
- 2/6/23 (Teacher’s Work Day)
- 2/20/23 (President’s Day)
- 3/13/23 – 3/17/23 (Spring Break)
St. Lucie County
Available at the following locations:
- YMCA Bayshore Program Center @ Jaycee Park – 1301 SW Bayshore Boulevard, Port St. Lucie FL 34983
- F.K. Sweet Elementary – 1400 Avenue Q, Fort Pierce FL 34950
- Weatherbee Elementary – 1400 Avenue Q, Fort Pierce FL 34950
- C.A.S.T. Elementary – 1100 Delaware Ave, Fort Pierce, FL 34950
- Village Green Elementary – 1700 SE Lennard Rd, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
*Location must have at least 15 children registered to operate*
When school is out, Camp is in! Campers enjoy arts & crafts, sports, academic enrichment and more! Advance registration required! Wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes; water bottle and sunscreen. Afternoon snack provided. Limited availability, register today!
Single-day camps: $17 per child
Week-long camps (Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, Spring Break): $85 per child
- 9/23/22 (Teacher Work Day)
- 10/5/22 (Yom Kippur)
- 10/10/22 (Teacher Work Day)
- 11/11/22 (Veteran’s Day)
- 11/21/22 – 11/23/22 (Thanksgiving Break) (closed Thursday & Friday)
- 12/19/22 – 12/23/22 Winter Break Week 1
- 12/27/22 – 11/30/22 Winter Break Week 2 (12/27-12/30, closed Monday)
- 1/16/22 (MLK Day)
- 2/20/22 (Presidents’ Day)
- 2/27/22 (Teacher Work Day)
- 3/13/22-3/17/22 (Spring Break)
- 3/20/22 (Teacher Work Day)
Affordable & Financial Assistance Available
We believe every child deserves the chance to learn, grow and thrive. If you need Financial assistance, please fill out an application at least 30 days in advance of needing childcare.