We offer a membership discount to all active duty military and veterans. The following is a list of military pricing for various membership types.
Adult Membership- $38/month (regular price $49)
Couple Membership- $68/month (regular price $78)
Family Membership- $78/month (regular price $92)
Single-Parent Family Membership- $61/month (regular price $72)
Please visit our front desk with Military ID to join.
Active military must present Military ID.
Retired Military and Veterans must present your Retired Military ID, Veterans DD214 or Veterans ID Card from the Department of Veteran Affairs (Must be honorably discharged to qualify).
*Memberships include use of our pool, fitness floor and group exercise classes.
- Free child watch for family and single parent family memberships
- Reduced price on swim lessons
- Reduced price on youth sports (member price $75 per season, non-member price is $155)
- Reduced price on Afterschool program ($10 per week discount)
- Reduced price on Summer Camp ($30 per week discount)
- Reduced price on personal training
- Reduced price on Pilates Reformer
Military Outreach Initiative
In partnership with the Armed Services YMCA, we are proud to offer memberships and respite child care services to eligible military families and personnel through the Department of Defense’s (DoD) Military Outreach Initiative.