HELP US BUILD A STRONGER COMMUNITY
Come to a Class, Make a Difference
This annual event is created uniquely to bring us all together for one cause. Try a new class and donate to our annual campaign:
- Any amount gets you our Y “Here for Good” sweat towel and
- $100 or more gets you our new “Here for Good” shirt!
No need to sign up, just show up! This event is open to non-members as well. All proceeds go toward our summer camp and swim lesson scholarships.
Wednesday, February 22nd
Tentative Class Schedule:
- Fit Zone with Kathy & Seth
- Spin with Marianne & Ruth (Spin Room)
- Strength and Conditioning / Step Interval with Sheri and Stephanie (Aerobics room)
- Power Pump with Mary Beth (Gym side A)
- Zumba with Linda (Gym side B)
- Drums Alive with Lori (The Pit)
- 9:30-10:00am Kickboxing with Ron and Body Combat with Jinga/Charlea (Full Gym)
- 10:00-10:45am Chair Yoga with Kathy and Yoga with Jeanne (Full Gym)
- 10:45am Water Aerobics with Betsy, Tressa and Donna (Pool)
No scheduled classes will run on this day. The basketball gym will be closed for each of the event times. Each group will be broken down in 3-5 groups. Members will experience each workout for 18-20 minutes and transition to the next group. Modifications will always be given.