Earn DCF Childcare Training Credentials and $250 Completion Bonus!
The YMCA of the Treasure Coast is helping low-income residents of Martin County earn their DCF 45-hour training requirements. The training will be in an intensive weekend format, Saturday and Sunday, November 5th and 6th, 10am-4pm, at the YMCA Indiantown Branch. Testing will be completed at IRSC, on a yet to be determined Saturday morning.
- Transportation is available from the YMCA Stuart Branch for training and testing (van leaves Stuart at 9am sharp with limited capacity.) Transportation is also available in Indiantown.
- Free Childcare is included (during training and testing).
- DCF account creation and test registration will be completed and paid for (by YMCA) during the training weekend.
- All participants will be given access to the DCF Childcare Part I and II online courses (45-day access) and printed study guides.
- All participants will be provided lunch on training days.
- Completers will be paid $250 completion bonus, after passing the test.
Register before October 28th!
To be eligible for this opportunity, the participant must live in Martin County and meet certain income guidelines.
For questions please contact Gwendolyn Ware-Kelly: firstname.lastname@example.org or 772-597-3700, Ext. 241